- ABOUT EXUS
Exus Management Partners (Exus) is an independent investment and asset management firm focusedon the renewable energy sector. The firm works on behalf of an increasing variety of investors to source investment opportunities, acquire assets and undertake full technical and commercial management of renewable energy portfolios worldwide.
In doing so, Exus draws on its wide-ranging expertise to help its investors optimize technical performance, reduce financial risks, and ensure long-term revenue certainty.
Exus has a growing global presence, with offices in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, USA, Mexico, and Brazil. It currently manages an operational portfolio exceeding 9 GW.
· Submit tax returns.
· Deliver appropriate, precise, and trustworthy data to corporate tax.
· Managing of important tax documents complies to tax laws.
· Manage and track tax balances on general ledger.
· Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
· Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, and A/P
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Prepare internal P&L’s for various business managers, including business performance data; Consolidated FS and IFRS knowledge (IFRS16 will be highly valued).
· Fine-tuning the company’s chart of accounts as the company grows and defining accounting policies and procedures across the different companies.
· Develop and execute daily plan.
· Perform monthly general ledger activities; process adjusting and recurring journal entries, performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Integration of new companies in Financial ERP (Navision)
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English (verbal & written).
· The ability to work well under stress and immense pressure and come out with results.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar (Including Law degree with specialization in tax or Tax Master is highly valued
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance and tax management role.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
· Experience with ERP systems; knowledge of Dynamics Navision would be an asset
· Experience managing Tax issues
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel)
· Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance, and procedures for corporations.
· Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
· Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
· Ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
Exus is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email resume to hr@ExusPartners.com