- ABOUT EXUS
Exus Management Partners (Exus) is an independent investment and asset management firm focusedon the renewable energy sector. The firm works on behalf of an increasing variety of investors to source investment opportunities, acquire assets and undertake full technical and commercial management of renewable energy portfolios worldwide.
In doing so, Exus draws on its wide-ranging expertise to help its investors optimize technical performance, reduce financial risks, and ensure long-term revenue certainty.
Exus has a growing global presence, with offices in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, USA, Mexico, and Brazil. It currently manages an operational portfolio exceeding 11 GW.
- Supervise overall operation of the assigned projects.
- Monitoring and analysis of the assets through our overlay Scada,
- Daily contacts with operators and Exus site manager located in the wind farms and PV plants.
- Visit site and organize meeting with the providers upon requirement, report internally these activities,
- Foster HSE culture at each site, cooperate with the QHSE manager to implement the management system.
- Duly manage site managers: role, objective and planning
- Manage day-to-day operational, contractual, administration issues, report and cooperate with the rest of the operation department for resolving matter regarding stakeholders, QHSE, yield assessment, systems.
- Report and cooperate with the other department to ensure the operation and results are align with expectation and propose mitigation plan when needed.
- Analysis and Reporting of main KPIs (production, availability, PR…) and incidences,
- Report monthly the project result to the shareholder.
- Propose and lead optimization initiative, monitor their impact.
- Insurance claim management
- Technical documentation management
- Ensure fulfilment of the Exus MSA’s obligation as the contractor’s obligation and monitor warranties.
- Continuous improvement: Participated in the Develop of methods and tools.
- Support the company in the technical assessment of potential asset acquisition.
- Degree in Engineering, a master’s degree is highly recommended.
- +2 years of experience in the sector, including at least 1 years as asset manager.
- International profile: experience in north of Europe is recommended.
- Deep technical knowledge of wind and solar asset
- Fluent in Spanish & English. Other language is highly appreciated.
- Very good command of Excel
- Very good communication skills, comfortable to maintain fluid conversation at an institutional level.
- Proactive, flexible, and adaptable
- Highly organized while maintaining a pragmatic approach.
Exus is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email resume to hr@ExusPartners.com