MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise overall operation of the assigned projects.
· Manage day-to-day operational, contractual, administration issues, report and cooperate with the rest of the operation department for resolving matter regarding stakeholders, QHSE, yield assessment, systems.
· Monitor and manage EPC/O&M guaranties, punch list, inspections.
· Monitoring and analysis of the assets remotely through the internal SCADA.
· Daily contacts with operators and Exus site manager located in the wind farms and PV plants. Supervision and planning of site manager tasks.
· Visit site and organize meeting with the providers upon requirement, report internally these activities.
· Analysis and Reporting of main KPIs (production, availability, PR…)
· Analysis and Reporting of technical and HSE incidences and implement action plans.
· Generate a clear and extensive report to the shareholder and participate to regular meeting by them.
· Ensure good relationship with the project stakeholders.
· Ensure legal compliance of the plants under management including compliance with the grid code.
· Report and cooperate with the other department to ensure the operation and results are align with expectation and propose mitigation plan when needed.
· Propose and lead optimization initiative, monitor their impact.
· Insurance claim management.
· Technical documentation management.
· Redaction of internal work procedures, participate to the development of new tools.
· Support the company in the technical assessment of potential asset acquisition.
· Foster HSE culture at each site, cooperate with the QHSE manager to implement and monitoring the QHSE management system.
· Apply the company ESG policy and guideline in all operational decisions.
· +3 years of experience in the sector, including at least 1 years as asset manager.
· International profile is desirable.
· Deep technical knowledge of wind or solar asset.
· High level in Portuguese & English.