MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Local management and inspection of the general condition of the plant.
· Accompany the Client, the public authorities or the electrical distribution company to the facilities.
· Team support in land management and communication with the parties involved.
· Being available for visiting the plants in case of emergency.
· Request offers from third companies for civil works repairs, inspections and supervising the works.
· Support locally the proper data acquisition and telecommunication.
· Verify and classify alarms or events daily and analyse historical data from SCADAs, analysis of alarms and trends of variables.
· Monitoring of maintenance plans.
· Prepare annual spare parts consumption table.
· Wind Turbine Audit.
· Conduct frequent meetings with the maintainer and report.
· Evacuation infrastructure management.
· Plan and manage grid and substation outage, communication with control center and O&M provider to ensure safe and efficient operation.
· Completion of daily work parts.
· Support for reporting teams in the collection and processing of data from plants such as BOP events, planning status, classified Logbook.
· Preparation of data processing reports of SCADA, work order analysis and logbook.
· Ensure the completion of the regulatory inspection schedule.
· Ensure that contract workers carry out their tasks under appropriate security conditions.
· Carry out an H&S audit of the most critical personnel and work.
· Report to the team any risk situation, serious or not serious.
· Ensuring all aspects of Employee´s H&S, such as correct use of PPE, regarding internal procedures or review the general condition of vehicle company, respect speed limits and driving breaks.
· Participate in the preparation and implementation of annual optimization plans.
· Support the company in the technical assessment of potential asset acquisition.
· +2 years of experience in maintenance of solar or wind power plants.
· Work experience in industrial facilities preferably related to power generation.
· Previous experience in O&M of wind farm and/PV plant is appreciated.