We are currently recruiting a Project Manager Engineer to support our development/construction team in Spain providing support during project development and construction phase. This role would suit candidates with a strong technical background looking forward to a first experience in project development in the Wind or Solar industry.
- Technical evaluation of projects in early stage for origination of greenfield projects
- Support the development team in control and review the obtention of PLAs (Permits, Licenses and Authorizations) required for the project, including Administrative Authorizations, Environmental Impact Assessment, birdlife studies, Change of Land Use, Business License, Building Permit, Priority Project Declaration, etc.) required for the Project and associated evacuation infrastructure. This includes permits at the different administration levels: municipal, autonomic and state.
- Support the M&A team in the potential growth of the portfolio by performing the feasibility/crosscheck evaluation of the opportunities received from sellers.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Control and monitoring the project development times and meet the objectives set in the project planning.
- Manage the deadlines, milestones, budget, and execution of the activities required in the projects in development/construction phase
- Review of the design and construction engineering of the plants during the EPC phase, and if necessary visits to the sites to support the Construction team ensuring the correct execution of the projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Electrical or Industrial Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred (with no pending subjects)
- Experience in PV/Wind project design will be very valued
- Very good command on Excel
- Exceptional reporting and data presentation skills, creativity and decision making oriented.
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, structured.
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude.
We are looking for someone interested in continue her/his career in Exus. A first 6 months intership is oferred and depending on performance this will continue as a permanent position.