About us: Exus Management Partners is a global asset manager for renewable energy projects (wind, solar, and hydro). We advise investors on the technical, operational, financial, and development aspects of wind and solar projects. Exus North America is a rapidly growing company in downtown Pittsburgh. This position is an in-office, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm role, and travel will be required to site locations. Remote work will be allowed one day a week.
Exus North America is seeking a Land Lease Manager (5+ years’ of experience) to manage the process of securing leases with landowners for renewable energy projects across the U.S.
Summary: Working with the Development Manager and Development Partner, the Land Lease Manager will work to secure long-term land leases with landowners in targeted construction areas. This employee will be responsible for landowner relations, town relations, and documentation. Experience in real estate or title work is a benefit.
- Targeted site analysis of land ownership / land title reports
- Research, report, summarize title matters to Development Manager
- Coordinate efforts among landowners, attorneys, surveyors, utilities, title companies, and other key project stakeholders
- Assist Development Manager with drafting, abstraction, and execution of agreements including purchase and lease agreements, amendments, easements, crossing agreements, estoppels, subordination agreements, affidavits, etc.
- Assist in preparing land project budgets and upkeep of other various spreadsheets and documents in connection with cost projections
- Track payment spreadsheets in conjunction with the accounting department
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of experience in land leasing
- Wind and Solar experience a plus
- Must be an advocate of renewable energy
- Experience with local government bodies
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Matching
- Rapidly growing company with advancement opportunities
- On-the-job training; off-site training as needed
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Relaxed working environment and culture
Exus is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.