Exus Management Partners (Exus) is an Asset Management firm focused on the renewable energy sector. Currently Exus manages 3.6G W of renewable energy between wind and solar energy sources across the continental United States and Canada. The firm works on behalf of an increasing variety of investors to source investment opportunities, acquire assets and undertake full technical and commercial management of renewable energy portfolios. Exus North America manages all sites from a technical, commercial, financial, compliance, revenue, and operational standpoint.
We are seeking an IT Support Manager to support the operational functions and cybersecurity functions in our downtown Pittsburgh office. The core responsibility of this position includes supporting the general business needs with respect to systems, networking assistance, and cybersecurity enhancements. The candidate will be leveraged in several facets of the company, and as such be able to work cross functionally with various groups and stakeholders of systems and networks. As part of a growing company, this position offers a great opportunity for career advancements in the next 2-4 years.
Location: Exus Corporate Office, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Respond to and resolve various IT support tickets utilizing the Company’s third-party IT contractor’s platforms and tools, with escalation to the Company’s third-party IT contractor as required. Includes monitoring data connections between software for interruptions impacting data synchronization.
- Develop / Assist in creating and updating IT policies and protocols with regards to IT and OT device management, cybersecurity, business continuity plans, etc.
- Aid / provide oversight for substation and O&M building network design and implementation of projects in development and construction phases.
- Aid in transition of new projects with respect to IT/OT devices, networking, and VPN/remote access management.
- Ability to travel to various sites visit on an as needed basis.
- Develop a strong understanding of the operational flows through BC365 and other systems.
- Recommend changes to business processes and system configurations.
- Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management, and support for optimal usage within BC365 and other systems.
- Develop and support BC365 Company-wide implementation and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field, complemented by industry certifications.
- Experience with networking, firewall management, VPNs.
- Knowledge of NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) regulations and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/M365/BC365.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, and willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Interested candidates please apply via JazzHR. See link below.