We are looking for an outstanding accountant in our Lisbon´s office.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with excellent attention to detail. Will need interpersonal and good communication skills and will have the ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines.
- Accounting for all the Portuguese legal entities
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, P/L, balance sheet, cash flow statement and accruals.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation and dividend transactions
- Manage and control Fixed Assets capitalization and Fixed depreciation.
- Work closely and proactively with the financial team to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Communicate with lawyers, notaries, other professionals, and government institutions.
- Assisting with process documentation and desk manual instructions for the entities which you are responsible for.
ERP system (Navision):
- Identify and support the implementation of new policies and procedures improvements for the efficient use of Billing, AR transactions and Collections including.
- Implementation of new companies in Navision
- General fiscal and tax compliance knowledge for the preparation of taxes.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual tax reports (Withholding tax, VAT, Income Tax) and Present Tax Declarations to Portuguese Tax Authorities.
· Treasury accounting reconciliations and Cash Flow management.
- Drafting of year-end Annual Accounts
- Maintaining close contact with auditors when applicable
· Preparing monthly reports, summaries, and analysis on the needs of the Board
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar
- High technical knowledge of accounting
- +2 years´accounting experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in Spanish and/or English (verbal & written).
- Experience with ERP systems; knowledge of Dynamics Navision would be an asset.
- Experience managing Tax issues.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel)