We are recruiting aDevelopment Project Manager, to support our team in Spain in identifying highquality solar projects from Greenfield to Ready-to-build, both directly andthrough joint-venture partnerships. In this role, the Development Project Manager will supervise the company development portfolio in Italy.
The Development Project Manager takes an active role in all aspects of development for Greenfields projects,PPAs and Acquisitions, participating in the deal structuring and execution,project management, due diligence activities, negotiations and post-closingactivities. This role would suit candidates with a first experience in business development in the Wind or Solar industry.
· Identification and Analysis and evaluation of Wind/PV Solar opportunities in Italy (greenfield and brownfield) as well as evaluation of local development partners.
· Support M&A team during origination, analysis from a permitting/technical point of view and support in negotiation and closing renewable projects in development status
· Oversee and collaborate with the development internal and external teams to obtain all the permits, authorizations, and licenses necessary to bring the projects to a "ready to build" status
· Follow up the development phase of the projects and reporting for internal/external purposes
· Lease with external advisors for Due Diligence and feasibility studies of PV Solar projects
· Review of land acquisition contracts
· Negotiation with Landowners and local authorities (if required)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
· Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineer
· At least 2 years of proven experience in the development of renewable energy powerplants in Italy
· Proven understanding of permitting process for renewable energy power plants.
· In-deep knowledge of the applicable regulation
· In-deep knowledge of the regulatory and technical procedures for grid connection.
· Experience managing technical documentation of different PV Solar projects simultaneously
· Ability to support the management and coordination of land agreement negotiation,relationship with authorities for permits, and interconnection procedures with the grid operator.
· International experience working abroad is disable
· Native Italian and high level of English
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org