We are looking for a German speaker (B1 onwards), to join our Technical Asset Management Team in our Madrid´s office during a 6 months Intership.
Our ideal candidate will be:
· Last year student of Industrial, Mine or Civil Engineering at a Master level
· Proactive, flexible and adaptable
· Fluent in English and a good command of German is mandatory.
· Very good command of Excel
· Vba or any programming language will be appreciated
1. Supervise overall operation of the assigned projects
2. Monitoring and analysis of the assets through our overlay scada,
3. Daily contacts with operators and Exus site manager located in the wind farms and PV plants
4. Visit site and organize meeting with the providers upon requirement, report internally these activities,
5. Foster HSE culture at each site, cooperate with the QHSE manager to implement the management system.
6. Manage day-to-day operational, contractual, administration issues, report and cooperate with the rest of the operation department for resolving matter regarding stakeholders, QHSE, yield assessment, systems.
7. Report and cooperate with the other department to ensure the operation and results are align with expectation and propose mitigation plan when needed.
8. Analysis and Reporting of main KPIs (production, availability, PR...) and incidences,
9. Propose and lead optimization initiative, monitor their impact
10. Insurance claim management
11. Technical documentation management
12. Continuous improvement: Participated in the Develop of methods and tools
13. Support the company in the technical assessment of potential asset acquisition.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org